Conventional wisdom is, the Big Three bike brands—Trek, Giant, and Specialized—control the lion’s share of the US bike market. Actual numbers in this business are almost impossible to come by, but you’d be hard put to find an industry insider who’d disagree with that statement. And in terms of total unit sales, that wisdom is [...]
I finally got my hands on the National Sporting Goods Administration’s (NSGA) 2010 report on the US Bicycle Market. In addition to being some of the most exciting news we’ve seen in 20 years (more about that in a minute), it’s also by far the easiest to interpret…mostly because instead of digesting the whole report, [...]
Follow @rick_vosper on Twitter
- Sean on Where’s the Next Generation Of Affordable Bikes Coming From?
- sam on Further To Bike Ads, And The Elephant In The Room
- J.D. Kimple on We Don’t Need Model Years (Part Two)
- Reaching our Biggest Fans | Elayne Fowler and Marketing the Electra Brand | Electra Bicycle Blog on Smart Cookies: Electra Bikes And Some Tantalizing Hints About Marketing To Non-Enthusiasts
- rickvosper on Who’s #1? Depending On How You Look At It, It’s Not Who You Think