Ask any retailer. We were blessed with great spring weather in North America this year, and now there aren’t nearly enough bikes in the channel to meet demand. Dealers blame suppliers for not building the right number. Suppliers blame retailers for not ordering the right number. But guess what? This is a seasonal business. The [...]
How does Electra Bicycles turn a tidy profit marketing products to a nonenthusiast customer base the rest of the industry is largely content to ignore? Electra Marketing Director Elayne Fowler knows. But aside from a few tantalizing hints, she’s not telling. Elayne Fowler is one smart cookie. While the rest of the industry has been [...]
Follow @rick_vosper on Twitter
- Sean on Where’s the Next Generation Of Affordable Bikes Coming From?
- sam on Further To Bike Ads, And The Elephant In The Room
- J.D. Kimple on We Don’t Need Model Years (Part Two)
- Reaching our Biggest Fans | Elayne Fowler and Marketing the Electra Brand | Electra Bicycle Blog on Smart Cookies: Electra Bikes And Some Tantalizing Hints About Marketing To Non-Enthusiasts
- rickvosper on Who’s #1? Depending On How You Look At It, It’s Not Who You Think