To read Part One, click here. That Was Then, This Is Now. Fortunately, those 240-day lead times from back in the early 2000s are a thing of the past. As discussed previously, it’s more like half that nowadays. Marketing communications can be developed and deployed at internet speed. Plus components haven’t changed every year anymore [...]
This two-part entry is actually the second half of my previous post about why there weren’t nearly enough bikes in model year 2012 and why we don’t seem to be able to do anything about the chronic under- or over-supply of product in our parochial little industry. One of the big reasons we don’t just [...]
Follow @rick_vosper on Twitter
- Sean on Where’s the Next Generation Of Affordable Bikes Coming From?
- sam on Further To Bike Ads, And The Elephant In The Room
- J.D. Kimple on We Don’t Need Model Years (Part Two)
- Reaching our Biggest Fans | Elayne Fowler and Marketing the Electra Brand | Electra Bicycle Blog on Smart Cookies: Electra Bikes And Some Tantalizing Hints About Marketing To Non-Enthusiasts
- rickvosper on Who’s #1? Depending On How You Look At It, It’s Not Who You Think