My friend and colleague Ray Keener makes a good point in this BR&IN blog post from las week when he asks the question, “ Are flat bike sales for the past 35 years a good thing or a bad thing?” Among other things, Keener points out that retailers are experiencing higher equipment and service-category sales, (slightly) [...]
The Bicycle Leadership Conference—BLC to insiders—has always been a place to exchange new ideas. But even so, League of American Bicyclists President Andy Clarke dropped a minor bombshell on BLC attendees Wednesday morning. At a time when the federal government is withdrawing withdrawal of financial support for cycling facilities, Clarke told a rapt audience, he’s [...]
Follow @rick_vosper on Twitter
- Sean on Where’s the Next Generation Of Affordable Bikes Coming From?
- sam on Further To Bike Ads, And The Elephant In The Room
- J.D. Kimple on We Don’t Need Model Years (Part Two)
- Reaching our Biggest Fans | Elayne Fowler and Marketing the Electra Brand | Electra Bicycle Blog on Smart Cookies: Electra Bikes And Some Tantalizing Hints About Marketing To Non-Enthusiasts
- rickvosper on Who’s #1? Depending On How You Look At It, It’s Not Who You Think